How to Lose Weight Fast Naturally
People from all over the world love to stay fit. But, most of us love to eat too. This not so unusual habit of eating has led humanity into a new disease named obesity. Many of us are already familiar with the disease. In the current economical world, where we have to work on a computer sitting in a chair for long hours, this disease can happen to anyone. At least the facts are speaking so. Believe me, they are horrible. Here are some of them:
- Body Mass Index (BMI) or the weight in kilogram divided by the square of the height measured in meters is used to classify obesity or overweight disease among adults. If the BMI is either equal to or more than 25, you are overweight. Again, if the BMI is equal to or more than 30, you are suffering from obesity. Near about 2.8 million people dies every year due to overweight or obesity.
- A research shows one of the most dangerous facts of the century. It states that more than 40 million students of preschool were declared to be overweight in 2008. They have a high chance of suffering from obesity as they grow up.
- The annual death caused due to overweight or obesity is much more than that of underweight. Moreover, obesity also acts as a gateway to other life threatening diseases like diabetes, heart diseases, and cancers.
- People who consume high-calorie food throughout the day and are not prone to any physical activities are more prone to obesity.
Feeling worried? There is absolutely no need to be worried. We are here to help you out of all the extra weight that you have gained in the past few years. It might sound strange, but it’s true. The best part is that you don’t have to hit the gym to regain your physical fitness. What you have to do is to follow a certain rule in your life – “Eat Healthy to Stay Healthy”
A balanced diet is a must and doctors have spoken in favor of this fact for ages. Along with a healthy diet, you have to do some exercises that will be within your daily life activities in no time. Here are those:
- Cycling. Quit riding your car to the office. Instead, opt for cycle. They are environment friendly, cost-effective, and most importantly, can do magic to your health. In a 30-minute session of cycling, you can easily burn around 250 – 500 calories per hour. If you do so on a regular basis, you will not only lose all those extra pounds from your body, but also will be able to take your endurance to a higher level.
- Swimming. Join swimming sessions in your leisure time. It is a cardio exercise that puts your full body to work. Swimming burns much more calories than any other activities. Swimming can burn up to 400 calories per hour.
- Walking. Walk more to lose more weight. Don’t opt for a transport when you are going to a nearby place or to a grocery store. Walk instead. This might consume some of your precious time but will save some of your money and improve your health.
Indulge yourself in the above activities without any hesitation to be the owner of a fit, disease-free body and live for a long time.
Regaining physical fitness is not as hard as you think. You have to stick to a strict regime in order to stay fit. If you think you don’t have that much of time to spare, you can always opt for a personal trainer who can take your fitness level to a new height.
Author’s Bio: Alisa Martin writes articles on health and fitness. She regularly contributes to the website http://krixluther.com/.