We accept only original, unpublished guest posts. Our web site focuses on healthy weight loss. We also welcome articles on all kinds of fitness activities including walking, running, and yoga.
Your article should be at least 1000 words. You can include relevant links to quality sites including your site. Avoid inserting links that have no relation to the content of the article. Do not forget to cite your sources at the end of the article so that our editors could check the facts. To post your article, fill out the guest post submission form. You can use HTML tags to format your post. Our editors will review your post shortly.
Byline and Links
The byline will appear at the bottom of your article. It is a sentence explaining who you are. You can include one link to your web site to promote your products or services. You do not have to add a bio to your article, you can add a link to the article body. Make sure your links do not look artificial. They must add value to the article.
Before submitting your articles, check these samples to get an idea of what kind of articles we are looking for:
Our site is about weight loss, fitness and healthy nutrition. If you do not know what to write about, here’s a list of suggested titles we are interested in (updated on February 1, 2018):
- How to Make Your Yoga Routine a Healthy Habit
- 10 Common Mistakes Yogis Make When Trying to Lose Weight
- The Ultimate Guide to at Home Workouts for Women
- Why Can’t I Stay Motivated to Lose Weight?
- How to Bulk Cook Healthy Meals
- How to Make Losing Weight a Habit When You’re Busy and Unmotivated
- 10 Simple and Healthy Drinks for Weight Loss
- How to Lose Fat Quickly From Your Thighs
- How to Use Whey Protein for Weight Loss
- 24-Hour Fasting for Weight Loss – Is It Safe?
- 15 Common Reasons Why You Can’t Lose Weight
- 10 Juicing Recipes for Healthy and Vibrant Skin
- 10 Fast Weight Loss Tips if You Weigh 200 lbs or More
- 10 Proven Ways to Lose Your Muffin Top
- How to Lose Face Fat
- 10 Simple Green Smoothie Recipes for Beginners
- How to Reduce Belly Bloat and Keep It Off
- 10 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar
- How to Lose Weight with Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 Superfoods Healthier Than Kale
- 10 Quick and Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Start Your Day Off Right
- 10 “Healthy” Foods that are Killing Your Diet
- 10 Healthy Meal Hacks to Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Make Ahead Meals for Healthy Eating on the Go
- 10 Healthy Go-To Breakfast Recipes
- 10 Healthy Smoothies That Taste Good
- 10 Easy and Healthy Crock Pot Recipes for Weight Loss
- 10 Healthy Soup Recipes for Weight Loss
- 10 Mason Jar Salads That Make Perfect Healthy Lunches
- 10 Healthy Lunches for Work Under 500 Calories
- 10 Vegan Dessert Recipes With 5 Ingredients or Less
- 7 Health Benefits of Drinking Cucumber Water + Recipes
- 10 Veggie Soup Recipes Under 300 Calories
Structure the Article
Break the article into short sections. Use subheadings.
You can use pixabay.com and unsplash.com to find quality illustrations for your articles. Quality photographs help to promote your article on social media. Paste links to the photographs at the end of your article. It is also OK to submit an article without illustrations.
Avoid sending articles with obvious grammar or spelling errors. Proofread your work before sending it to us!